At Beer Geek Madness, we strive to create a festival where the beer geek community can pursue their passions in a safe, unifying and open environment. This CODE OF CONDUCT was created to highlight behaviour that won’t be tolerated during the festival. This policy applies to everyone, festival attendees, exhibitors, speakers, sponsors, vendors, volunteers and staff. Please read it before entering the festival.
If you have any questions, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com or via our social media.
TOGETHER FOR A BETTER TOMORROW
As Beer Geek Madness, we want to provide a safe space for everyone. This means that we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based on gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race or religion.
This also applies to the products we promote at our festival: at Beer Geek Madness there is no place for products that are sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic or otherwise discriminatory.
Anyone who disregards this policy will be immediately expelled from the festival grounds. Please remember that we follow Polish laws. So if the breach of conduct is serious, we’ll contact the police.
BEHAVIOURS TO AVOID
Below, we have listed examples of behaviour that should be avoided during the festival:
• Illegal, irresponsible or dangerous consumption of alcohol.
• Use of illegal substances.
• Obscene or offensive gestures, including images, symbols, banners, signs or other visuals.
• Unwelcome remarks, advances or other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature.
• Activities that may cause discomfort or endanger others / personal property.
• Creating an intimidating, hostile or offensive environment, including but not limited to taunting, physical or verbal harassment.
• Participating in any activity that demeans or insults anyone's dignity.
• Distracting or interfering in any way with the work of the service animal.
• Access to restricted areas without proper permits.
• Permanent disruption of scheduled events.
• Advocating or encouraging any of the above behaviours.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU DON'T FEEL SAFE
If something makes you feel unsafe, please do not hesitate to contact our staff or security. We will listen to you and respond accordingly.
Or staff can be found in the most sensitive places such as bars. However, if you have any trouble with locating them, you can always go to our festival shop.
REGARDING ANIMALS AND CHILDREN
Beer Geek Madness is a craft beer festival. A large amount of alcohol, crowd and ubiquitous stimuli create an environment in which caring for animals and children is at least problematic and not very comfortable for both carers and bystanders.
We want everyone to have fun and feel safe - so leave your pets (by pets we don’t mean guide animals) and children at home this time.
CONTACT US TO GET MORE INFO ABOUT BGM
OFFICIAL SECURITY DETAIL
© BGM 2014-2023
BRAND IDENTITY & DESIGN